Shipping & returns
We test every pen personally before they go out but if for some reason any of them don’t work, send us a video on Instagram/email and we’ll get some replacements to you on the next workday. Alternatively, we can provide you a full refund.
Currently all international deliveries are on hold until further notice. All domestic Australia deliveries are suffering slight delays but should be with you within 3-5 working days. For the latest information on delivery times from Auspost, please click this link.
Our pens are packaged entirely plastic-free and in the most eco-friendly way:
- Our envelopes are made from recycled paper
- The tape we use is adhesive kraft paper
- All marketing materials are printed on recycled paper
- The pens are packed in a custom printed linen bag (it’s one of the most sustainable materials)
- For the majority of our orders, we send through Sendle, who are carbon-neutral
- All ink we use is soy-based
Click here to see an example photo of our packaging (via Instagram)
Currently, We only ship to AUS, US, NZ, CAN, UK. All of our deliveries are through Auspost and are subject to their delivery schedules.
Please see our shipping times page for more information
What a shame! But these things happen! All you need to do is fill in our returns form and we’ll send you a pre-paid return label you can stick ontop our envelope to send back. As the envelope has been opened before, please make sure the flap is secured correctly.
Shipping is FREE! We don’t like companies that try and make money off shipping, we think it’s a bad experience.